Friday, July 18, 2008

Angry Samoans-Yesterday started tomorrow

Photobucket

Southern California band the Angry Samoans had been churning out high powered punk rock for nearly a decade when they changed directions in 1986 with this release. It's far more of a garage rock sound, but it's really good and the rough vocals and simple approach just add to the charm of it.
Now the cover has always had me curious because the dude is wearing a pig mask on his head and he has his cereal with him, but I guess in a public place. A library? A bus station? I don't know and I am not sure if it matters or not.

Am I commiting a crime by mentioning cereal on two consecutive posts? Maybe I need to go eat breakfast.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger bob_vinyl said...

You forgot to mention his super-awesome-cool shirt! I know it's cool, because I have one too!

July 20, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Bob-Yeah, but his shirt may not have yellowish stains the size of softballs under the pits.

July 25, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home