Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Glyder-Playground for life

Photobucket

If I were judging this band's style by their cover then my guess would be progressive rock due to the cluttered and slightly artsy feel. I would of course be wrong to some extent as Glyder have more of a classic rock sound although they are beginning to come into their own now. I am not thrilled by the cover, but the music is a different story as they are a very solid band. The two figures in the middle remind me some of the mimes from a scene in the 1989 Batman movie. I just hope no one in this cover pulls out a machine gun and starts shooting.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger David Amulet said...

Never heard of Glyder, but you make them sound like something I'd go for. Have you reviewed the band on your site and I missed it?

September 30, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

David-I reviewed this one at my site today and I'll be reviewing their new EP this week as well. They are very good, I think you might like them.

September 30, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

I'll go read it now ...

September 30, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home