Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ratt - Invasion of Your Privacy



Masturbators unite! You know if you were male and into metal and hard rock in the eighties, you enjoyed a nice spank session with this hottie, whose name eludes me at the moment. Some people favor Tawny Kitaen on Out of the Cellar, but for me, this model's swished-down hair, french-cut bikini briefs, breasts straining that tank top and that pseudo-innocuous look of getting caught is just par excellence, as far as eighties sleaze goes. Ratt knew how to pimp the sex and rock angle better than most of their peers back in the day, which is partially why they were so successful. When I interviewed Stephen Pearcy, he told me a hilarious story about the model, in particular that she was one he actually didn't have sex with! My apologies to our female members in our audience, but this one I couldn't pass up...

7 Comments:

Blogger bob_vinyl said...

I still prefer Out of the Cellar. It has the whole fire angle that beats the voyeur thing on Invasion of Your Privacy.

July 10, 2007 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I prefer Out of the cellar as well. I don't like that the shadows obscure the women's face some on this cover.

July 10, 2007 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger taotechuck said...

I'm with you on this one, Ray. This cover is way sexier than Out of the Cellar. Sometimes what you cannot see is much more erotic than what you can see.

July 10, 2007 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I'm going to have to side with Chuck, not just because he agrees with me, but because he pointed out what I failed to do in my brief notation, and it's something I always thought of in the past but neglected here, is that ambiguous shadow. I think erotica of the best nature conceals here and there, just giving enough of the goodies and making you wonder what else is there. Anything that makes me mentally bark "Show me! Show me!" that's great erotica. Oh yeah, guys, how about that video camera in the background? Pearcy mentioned it was there on purpose. Read into that what you will.

July 10, 2007 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

I need some time and MUCH more investigation to be sure of this one!!!

Although to be honest the Tawny one has always been a favourite!

July 11, 2007 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

I love this one. It's not sleazy ... it's sexy. It works so well.

And I will always remember her name: Marianne Gravatte, a Playboy Playmate of the Month. The funny thing was she looked better to me on this cover than in her Playboy pics!!

-- david

July 11, 2007 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

That's it! Good call, David. And what you said bears a bit of resemblence to something Mr. Pearcy said, though I kept that off the record. Read into it as you will.

Rock, have fun, dude! Tawny's sexy, no doubt, but this cover was, for me, as spankerific as it got.

July 12, 2007 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home