Thursday, August 30, 2007

Overlord - Ticker Symbols


If you pay any attention to what's happening on this cover, you'll also get a good idea of the music inside. At first glance, it just a sappy, happy shot of a wedding cake. Doesn't it look tasty. Mmmm, I love butter cream icing. But something is amiss... I can't quite put my finger on it.... Hey, where's the bride? Hold on, that's not very happy at all. Just like the cover, the music leaves you with the suspicion that life isn't quite a bowl of cherries (or cake with butter cream icing).

Check out my review of the music.

4 Comments:

Blogger David Amulet said...

The ccover gets your attention ... and that's the point!

-- david

August 30, 2007 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger taotechuck said...

I love this cover. It's hilarious and sad at the same time. I can't really see what's happening in the background, though. Are there pieces of the cake smeared on the table in the back?

August 30, 2007 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Could he be celebrating being a bachelor?

September 1, 2007 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I like that cover a lot too and your narrative sums it up perfectly...Danny Zuko was stranded at the drive-in...this guy...

September 2, 2007 at 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home