Sunday, September 9, 2007

Kansas-Point of know return

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have often found myself staring at this album cover ever since I first saw it in a department store when I was maybe 11 or 12. It's a very busy cover, but I have always been fascinated by it. It's a combination of the images and the colors. I actually like it so much that I once tried to listen to the album. I even made it through about two songs before turning it off. Just not the kind of progressive music I like I guess. Still it's a cool cover.

2 Comments:

Blogger bob_vinyl said...

I can go either way with Kansas. They're right on that line between decent and cheesy and I think a lot of their album covers reflect that as well.

September 10, 2007 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Maybe that's where they got the idea in Pirates of the Carribean: World's End.

September 15, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home